Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome to The MLB Blogspot: A blog that talks about Major League Baseball. My name is Charles Gardner and I'm  a student in college who enjoys to follow Major League Baseball and loves the sport.

Baseball has been a sport I've loved since I've first started playing and watching the sport when I was 5 years old. I learned the game from my dad who played baseball growing up. I would watch lots of Detroit Tigers' games growing up on Fox Sports Detroit, the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox on WGN, The Atlanta Braves on TBS, until they stop showing them on national television and nationally televised games on FOX, ESPN and recently TBS. I would watch guys like Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Chipper Jones and a plethora of other names play the game of baseball on a daily basis.

My personal goal for this blog is to state my opinion on the things that are happening in Major League Baseball. Some of the issues that I plan on talking about is the steriods problems in Major League Baseball, trades and free agent signings predictions on who will be in the World Series and who will win it all and a few other things. I also want to interact with my audience and listen to what they have say. I don't expect everyone to agree with what I have to say nor do I think that have I'm right and have all the answer's so I'm open to hearing everyone's opinion. I will posts things on my blog every few days. I will also welcome people who are blogging about baseball or other sports to follow my blog and I will follow your blogs.

Now that everyone knows who I am and what I am going to talk about, I hope people check out my blog and comment on it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment